Flappers Job Postings:
We hold open interviews every Thursday at 4pm at the Burbank location. Please bring a resume.
Guest Appreciation and Sales/Marketing Team Member
Contract Labor | 20 hrs per week
- Assertive, friendly and outgoing personalities with a strong sales mentality wanted to make calls to qualified guest leads.
- Extremely motivated, great phone skills, professional business etiquette, knowledge of Excel, Word, and a positive attitude are required.
- Gatsby’s will call guests who have filled out audience raffles at shows and discuss their experience.
- Gatsby’s will go out to local businesses & offer tickets to see upcoming shows + facilitate group sales.
- Physically go out into the Downtown Burbank/Media District area in Burbank (BARK) and Into the Claremont Village in Claremont and Bring in people to attend a show that evening. Promoters speak to people out and about on the street. firstname.lastname@example.org with “Promoter” in the subject line.
- Gatsby’s will inform guests about the shows that are happening during the week and make discount and Complimentary ticket offers to VIP Guests as directed by supervisor.
- Gatsby’s will be calling from club generated lists that have been assigned to them. Gatsby’s will search and keep notes on each Guest and update name and phone numbers in and audience profile.
- Gatsbys will be expected to make cold calls to businesses in order to promote the club and seek out group sales.
- Position DOES NOT INCLUDE/GUARANTEE STAGE TIME
- Only serious inquiries apply. Please email resume with “Guest Appreciation and Sales Team Member” in subject line to Gatsby@flapperscomedy.com.
Barkers are needed for Both Claremont and Burbank. Barkers physically go out into the Downtown Burbank/Media District area in Burbank and Into the Claremont Village in Claremont and Bring in/Bark in people to attend a show that evening. Barkers speak to people out and about on the street. This is commission ONLY based job. Strong Sales Mentality – you gotta bring the hustle! If interested, please email FlappersEmployment@gmail.com with “Barker” in the subject line.
Live Event Sound Technician
Come join our outstanding team!! Flappers Comedy Club and Restaurant is now seeking a Live Event Sound Technician. We have open interviews this upcoming Thursday from 4pm-6pm at our Burbank location. We pride ourselves on our outstanding comedy and our excellent food. If you have live event experience, a background in sound mixing, and a desire to succeed we want to speak to you!
Have reliable transportation, a professional work ethic, cleanliness, organization and a positive attitude. Wage depends on experience. Please send a resume, salary history and expectations and your availability to interview for the next 7 days to FlappersEmployment@gmail.com
Come join our outstanding team!! Flappers Comedy Club and Restaurant is now seeking a dishwasher. We have open interviews for this position Monday-Friday from 4pm-6pm at our Burbank location. We pride ourselves not only on our outstanding comedy but our excellent food. If you have experience working in a high volume restaurant, a stable work history, and a desire to succeed we want to speak to you!
Please have transportation and you must be a reliable professional and available nights and weekends, closing shift can run till 3-4 Am. Please send a resume, salary history and expectations and your availability to interview for the next 7 days. Please email resume with “Dish Washer” in subject line to FlappersEmployment@gmail.com.
Or better yet please attend open interviews Monday-Friday from 4pm-6pm.
You can visit us on the web at www.flapperscomedy.com!
Flappers Box Office Position-
Looking for a highly motivated, smiling and friendly outgoing personality to greet guests, act as a ticket cashier and assist with seating. Responsible for overall cleanliness of the Lobby and Ticket areas. Maintaining and keeping up with promotional posters and marquee signage. Maintaining inventory of promotional items. Ability to type quickly and utilize online systems and internet. Able to work in a team oriented environment with lots of changes. Fun, friendly environment.
Hours Part-Time, Mostly Nights 5pm-2am
If you are interested please attend our open interviews tomorrow (Thursday) at 4pm or respond to this by emailing us your availability to interview and resume
102 E Magnolia Blvd. Burbank CA 91505